Queensland Ambulance Service Retired Officers Assoc
Our Members Any Queensland ambulance officer /paramedic, patient transport officer, emergency medical dispatcher, administrative and technical officers who have retired (aged or medically) or resigned from such position are eligible to apply for membership of the Association provided that the applicant for ordinary membership provides satisfactory proof of service, retirement or resignation.
This also includes former staff who were employed by the Queensland Ambulance Transport Brigade prior to 1 July 1991.
Promote friendly discussion and good fellowship amongst association members who have been affiliated with the Queensland Ambulance Service
Nurture a professional networking partnership between the Association and the QAS.
Promote, amongst members, consideration and compassion towards each other, particularly in cases of sickness or bereavement
Encourage the participation of members, and participate as an Association in ambulance related activities
- Issued to all members upon joining as proof of membership.
Access to Secure Website
- Member login for access to regularly updated information.
- Members only can post to the Association's Facebook Group which is a closed private group.
- Bereavement notifications of past and current employees.
- Invites to local coffee catch-ups and basic skills refreshers within Regions when they are scheduled to enable networking with fellow former employees
- Four per year
Priority One Access
- A memorandum of understanding exists between the Association and QAS for confidential counselling services.